Soy wax is made from 100% pure soybeans and carefully selected vegetable oils.
It has an ivory white matte color. It is very resistant to mold. It absorbs aromas very well.
!The soy wax currently on site is in pastilles!
Suitable for use in both pillar candles and container candles.
Melting point ~ 55
Casting temperature ~ 70
Soy wax candles are 100% natural, which is a great alternative to paraffin, and they are cheaper than beeswax candles.
Pluses of soy wax candles:
- Burning soy wax candles does not increase the level of CO2 in the atmosphere.
- Soy wax candles produce 90% less soot than paraffin wax candles.
- They burn up to 50% longer than paraffin candles.
- If the wax drips, it is easy to clean from both the furniture and the fabric.
- Aromatic soy wax candles distribute more aroma.!
Currently, the large package is available in 20kg packages!
See the recipes section for how to make wonderful floating candles .
If you order a large package, take into account that delivery may take longer!
Manufactured by Kerax
* individual discounts do not apply to this product.